Through your support and generosity, we’ve proudly raised $65,000 in the last 5 years for the Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation to benefit Niemann-Pick Type C disease (NP-C) and in honor of our sweet Ashton. This money has helped support an international research program:
- To expedite a treatment for NP-C disease
- To promote collaborative research efforts among the world’s leading experts in cholesterol metabolism, cell biology, neurobiology, genetics, pharmacology and other areas of science
- To study similar and further the cause of other neurodegenerative diseases as well as cholesterol storage disorders
To see photos and learn more about past events select the year below.
- 2012 It Comes In Pink PinkNic benefit event at Richmond Raceway Complex Horticultural building
- 2010 It Comes In Pink benefit event at Children’s Museum of Richmond- this link will take you to Facebook to view photos
- 2009 It Comes In Pink benefit event at Children’s Museum of Richmond- this link will take you to Facebook to view photos
To learn more about how you can help support It Comes in Pink and the Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation by donating or participating in an upcoming event, please visit our Upcoming Events page.
Without individuals such as yourself, we wouldn’t be able to continue to raise awareness. Thank you for all that you have done to support us and Niemann-Pick Type C research.
The It Comes In Pink Committee